EFTA’s Electronic Payments and Innovation Council Meeting (EPIC)
When: May 5, 2015
Where: Corporate Suites INC, 1180 Avenue of the Americas, 8th Floor (between 46th and 47th Streets), New York, NY
Cost: This inaugural event will be no charge. Register below.
Innovations in payments are disrupting the traditional payments market to the point where Jamie Dimon, president & CEO of JP Morgan Chase recently said of financial technology start-ups, “they all want to eat our lunch.” For this reason, EFTA is forming the Electronic Payments & Innovation Council (EPIC) designed as an open forum to combine the traditional with the upstart to share information on the latest technology developments impacting payments. Current participants include: B2 Payments USA, Citi Group, CU Wallet, Early Warning, FIS, and US Bank.
Some of the featured sessions will be:
- VC/private equity and M&A Trends in the FinTech Industry
- Adoption, Deployment and Ongoing Management of Mobile Device Banking
- Emerging Technologies in Payments: EMV, Tokenization and Faster Payment initiatives
- Secure Card-Not-Present Authentication and Point-to-Point Encryption
- Legislative & Regulatory Update on Payments
Please contact Melanie Renner at 571-318-5556 or MelanieRenner@efta.org with any questions.