FINANCIAL SERVICES WEEK AHEAD MARCH 6 to MARCH 10
US House of Representatives:
House Financial Services Committee:
Mr. Roy E. Wright, FEMA’s Deputy Associate Administrator for Insurance and Mitigation
House Appropriations Committee:
Members’ Day Wednesday, March 8, 2017 2:00 PM in 2359 Rayburn Financial Services and General Government Witnesses TBD
Members’ Day Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:00 AM in 2358-A Rayburn Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Witnesses TBD
Senate Banking Committee:
THURSDAY, MARCH 9, 2017
Full Committee Executive Session: The Committee will meet in Executive Session to mark up the following legislation:
- S. 327, “Fair Access to Investment Research Act of 2017”;
- S. 444, “Supporting America’s Innovators Act of 2017”;
- S. 462, “Securities and Exchange Commission Overpayment Credit Act”;
- S. 484, “U.S. Territories Investor Protection Act of 2017”; and
- S. 488, “Encouraging Employee Ownership Act”.
Time and Location: 10:00 a.m. in room 538 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
Senate Commerce Committee:
U.S. Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), chairman of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a hearing on Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., entitled, “Oversight of the Federal Communications Commission.” As part of the Committee’s oversight responsibilities, the hearing will have a broad scope covering every aspect of the agency and major policy issues before the Commission.
– The Honorable Ajit Pai, Chairman, Federal Communications Commission
– The Honorable Mignon Clyburn, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
– The Honorable Michael O’Rielly, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission