Infinite Peripherals secures First Data approval for EMV device
Infinite Peripherals has been certified by First Data to accept mobile EMV payments via its integrated payment framework, according to a press release.
The InfineaPay mobile EMV payment application and InfineaEngine semi-integrated payment framework are intended to help customers across multiple industries deliver faster time to market for EMV payment compliance mandates.
Designed with transportation, retail and hospitality sectors in mind, the InfineaPay product responds to increasing demand for advanced EMV mobile payment solutions tailored to the Apple iOS platform, according to the company.
“Obtaining this certification with First Data paves the road to success for us and our customers,” Andrey Tikhonov, senior director of payment technology for Infinite, said in a statement. “We see tremendous demand for full EMV-capable mobile payment solutions in the transportation, retail and hospitality industries in which Apple iOS platform has captured a well-deserved market share.”
A few key features of the InfineaPay system:
- Visa Quick Chip and MasterCard M/Chip Fast support;
- Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay support;
- compliance with current industry standards for TLS 1.2 secure communication;
- secure mail order/telephone order; and
- fraud prevention with use of AVS and V-code in card-present and card-not-present environments.