Co-op Financial Services debuts solution lines ecosystem for credit unions
Co-op Financial Services has developed new solution lines that align payments and financial technology solutions along five categories of products and services for credit unions.
Co-op solution lines are structured as a portfolio and address the core needs of credit unions and their members, according to a press release. Lines include:
- Pay — Lets members make payments anywhere and anytime through a variety of open and private networks using credit, debit and prepaid solutions. Co-op also offers digital wallets, including Fitbit and Garmin wearables, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Integrate — Gives credit unions tools information and analytics to understand, drive and manage member services including resources such as the MyCo-op client application portal and the upcoming Co-op Insights Center. The solution line also includes tools — including Springboard and the new Co-op Developer Portal — to integrate Co-op services across an enterprise.
- Engage — Connects members to their institution and accounts directly via digital and mobile innovations, branch and ATM networks, personalized communications, and live and IVR support solutions. The suite of products includes Co-op ATM Terminal Driving, Co-op ATM and Co-op Shared Branch networks, loyalty and rewards, CardNav by Co-op alerts and controls and the Co-op Contact Center.
- Protect — Safeguards members and credit unions with advanced fraud tools that include Cooper Fraud Analyzer, now available on the Co-op Shared Branch network, enhancements to disputes and chargebacks handling, fraud alerts and 3-D Secure 2.0.
- Consult — Leverages Co-op’s expertise, consultative strategies and innovative thought leadership in initiatives that include SmartGrowth consultation, Co-op’s Preferred Marketing campaigns and Co-Creation Councils.
“The multifaceted Co-op ecosystem offers a platform approach for the delivery of products, technology and thought leadership required in a rapidly evolving financial landscape,” Co-op Chief Product Officer Bruce Dragt said in the release.
“Organizing our products along the Co-op Solution Lines allows us to help our clients in a highly consultative way, simplifying the search for the right solutions to create credit union growth.”